Thyme and lemon peach pie
- 10 min
- 35 min
- Cake with Rapadura baking mix
- 5.8 oz. of butter
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 2 eggs
- 4 peaches
- Maple syrup or agave syrup
- 1/2 lemon
- Thyme leaves
1. Pour the contents of the Cake with Rapadura baking mix in a salad bowl.
2. Add the melted butter, milk and eggs and mix.
3. Cut the peaches into quarters and fry them in a pan with a little maple syrup or agave. Then arrange the fruit at the bottom of a round pan.
4. Add the juice of half a lemon then sprinkle with thyme previously cut.
5. Then pour your dough over and bake everything for 35 min at 350 ° F.
Good tasting !