Raspberry Muffins & Light lemon icing
- 12 min
- Around 15 min
- For 10 muffins
- a hint of vanilla
- 1.06 oz. icing sugar
- 1 cup of liquid cream
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 2 eggs
- 5.8 oz.butter
- Raspberry muffins baking mix
Preparation of Muffins:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, whisk the melted butter with milk and eggs.
3. Add the contents of the Raspberry muffins baking mix and stir gently.
4. Fill the cups of the muffin pan about 3/4 full. Bake for around 15 min at 350°F.
For the icing:
1. Make a frosting by whisking 1 cup of liquid cream with a mixer for about 6 minutes until a firm cream.
2. Add 1.06 oz. icing sugar, a hint of vanilla and continue to whip.
3. Using a spoon, place the cream on the muffin to form a nice icing and then zest the lemon over it. Add a small mint leaf for the final touch.