- 10 min
- 35 min
- 1 baking mix rapadura cake
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 2 eggs
- 3.52. oz of chocolate
- Make your dough using the recipe indicated for your preparation for Cake au Rapadura
- Slice 2 ripe bananas and add them to the dough.
- Roughly chop the chocolate with the knife, and adding it to the dough, mix.
- Pour the dough into a buttered cake pan or baking parchment paper.
- Cut in 2 the restoration of the length and color on the top of your cake. Cook in four for about 35 to 40 minutes (see cooking with the tip of a knife, it must come out clean.
Let cool down before unmolding and savor!