Waffle Caramel with fleur de sel
- 20 min
- 3-4 min by waffles
- Decoration: A jar of liquid caramel + a whipped cream bottle + 1 bunch of fresh mint
- 4 tablespoons of milk
- 3 eggs
- 5.82 oz. of butter
- pancakes and waffles or madeleines with fleur de sel from Île de Ré baking mix
1. In a bowl, whisk the melted butter with milk and eggs.
3. Pour a ladle of dough into the waffle iron and cook for about 3-4 min until the waffle is golden brown.
4. In a plate, pour a nice spoon of hot caramel on your waffle, a little whipped cream and some fresh mint leaves!
5. Taste them still lukewarm!