Raspberry cake & chocolate icing
- 10 min
- 25 min
- 5.8 oz.butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3.53 oz. of liquid cream
- 3.53 oz. of chocolate chips
- 1 baking mix
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, whisk the melted butter with milk and eggs.
3. Add the contents of the Raspberry muffins baking mix and stir gently.
4. Fill the cups of the muffin pan about 3/4 full. Bake for around 15 min at 350°F.
5. Pour the mix in a round mold of 20 cm. Bake for around 25min.
5. Meanwhile, pour 3.53 oz. of liquid cream into a saucepan and gently bring to a boil. When the cream begins to boil, turn off the heat and pour 3.53 oz. of chocolate chips.
6. Mix until you get a smooth and shiny mixture.
7. Pour the chocolate on the cake from the oven to form a nice icing.
Leave it to cool and enjoy !