- 20 min
- 35-40 min
- 6 à 8 p
- 1 preparation Salted Pie Background (and its ingredients)
- 3 eggs + 1 yellow
- 30 cl liquid cream + 140 g thick cream + 10 cl whole milk
- 50 g grated emmental
- 200 g smoked bacon
- 1/2 c.c Nutmeg
- Follow the recipe on the back of the Salted Pie package.
- Divide the Emmental on the quiche bottom and add the bacon cooked in the pan.
- Beat the eggs, the yolk, the milk and the creams, add the nutmeg, season with salt and pepper. Pour on the filling.
- Put in the oven 35-40 min at 180 ° C.