Chocolate banana bread
- 10 min
- 35 min
- 3.17 oz of chocolate chips
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 3.52 oz. of butter
- rapadura cake baking mix
1. Preheat your oven to 350 ° F
2. In a salad bowl, mix the rapadura cake baking mix with the melted butter and the whole eggs.
3. Add the milk gradually by mixing as you go.
4. Crush with your hands 2 ripe bananas and add them to the dough
5. Add 3.17 oz. of chocolate chips and mix.
6. Pour the dough into a buttered cake pan. Bake about 35 minutes (check the cooking with the tip of a knife, it must come out clean)
Let cool before unmolding and enjoy!