- Preparation with children: 15 min
- 15 min
- 2 ramekins
- 1 Box "My first recipes"
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk
- 65 g of sweet butter
- I put on my hat. With mom or dad I turn on the hoven at 180 ° C.
- I open my box “my 1st recipes” and I put the bag of the preparation for cookies in a big bowl and I put 30g of soft butter.
- I break the egg, fill the yolk and I mix well with my wooden spoon or with my fingers.
- I flatten with my fingers this cookie dough in the bottom of two small ramekins.
- In a saucepan, I melt the rest of the butter and then contain the contents of the chocolate fondant mix.
- I quickly extinguish the fire and mix until the chocolate chips are melted.
- I break the egg and mix with a whip.
- I leave the chocolate dough in the ramekins above the cookie dough.
- Mom or dad puts them in the four, in 15 minutes it’s ready!
YUM YUM! We enjoy !