- 30 min
- 3-4 min by waffle
- Melted chocolate: 7 oz. of dark chocolate + 7 oz. of fresh cream
- 2 bananas
- 4 tablespoons of milk
- 3 eggs
- 5.8 oz. of butter
- pancakes and waffles or madeleines with fleur de sel from Île de Ré baking mix
- decoration: 2 bananas + hazelnuts + 1 bunch of fresh mint
1. In a bowl, whisk the melted butter with milk and eggs.
3. Pour the 3/4 of a ladle of dough into the waffle iron, add banana slices and pour the rest of the ladle over it. Cook about 3-4 min until the waffle is golden brown.
4. Meanwhile, bring 7 oz. of liquid cream to a boil. Out of the heat, add 7 oz. of chocolate in small pieces and mix until it melts completely.
5. In a plate, pour a nice spoon of melted chocolate on your waffle, add hazelnut chips, slices of banana and some fresh mint leaves!
6. Taste them still lukewarm!